Toronto. Back on this past Monday, March 9th, I announced Gary’s latest CAMERAMA show. Sadly Gary was forced to cancel the show today when his venue, the Edward Hotel decided to go proactive and cancel all events for now.
Gary writes, “I have had to cancel my upcoming Camerama Show. The hotel called today to say they have cancelled all events. I don’t have time to find another location. Also, with all the virus concerns its just as well to wait it out for a few months”.
We wish Gary the best. At the moment both our auction and Toronto meeting for March are going ahead. I will advise if there is a change.